A good gray jean is tough to find. Too light, and it looks like a legging. Too dark, and it looks like faded black jeans. We spent eight months mixing our gray until it was exactly right. Cut in a flattering highrise fit with a textured, substantial denim. Plus a touch of stretch that will make them comfy for all day wear. This style runs true to size. We accept returns and exchanges on all unworn items within 30 days of delivery.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- Made with premium cotton from Cone Denim Mills in North Carolina, in operation since 1891.
- 91% cotton / 7% polyester / 2% elastane.
- Highrise and skinny. Fitted from hip to ankle.
- This style runs true to size.
- Model is 5’10 and wearing a size 26.
- 27" waist, 32" hip, 29.25" inseam, 10.75" leg opening, and 10" front rise (based off size 27).
- Wash cold. See detailed care instructions.